CORPORATE INFORMATION SECURITY (IS) POLICY
August 9, 2016
The Chiyoda Corporation, including its group companies (“Chiyoda Group”) securely maintain and manage all information assets. We fully recognize that information assets offered by customers and business partners are treated as a top priority as per this policy by all personnel engaged in the duties of our group to promote information security management activities.
- Observe information security laws, regulations and contract conditions with customers and business partners;
- Implement an information security management system and corporate regulations to maintain and manage all information assets;
- Take effective control measures to mitigate the risks associated with any information security incident such as theft, leakage, loss, falsification or misuse;
- Prevent re-occurrence of an information security incident by review of management systems and corporate regulations as appropriate;
- Continually increase awareness of the importance of information security to all Chiyoda Group personnel through the implementation of appropriate instructions and edifications.
This policy is applicable to all Chiyoda Group personnel to prevent an information security incident and to maintain and raise the Chiyoda brand status.
Every person in Chiyoda Group is required to follow the policy.