Operation Support by Xodus Group Ltd.
The Chiyoda group has technical capabilities for both oil and gas development and operation. Chiyoda group can combine these technical capabilities to provide infrastructure operational support over an extended period. For example, the Chiyoda group is currently providing the following pipeline operational support for a North Sea operator:
- Assessment of pipeline failure modes such as internal or external corrosion, external damage, overstress & fatigue, etc.
- Production, maintenance and update of pipeline emergency response procedures.
- Production, maintenance and update of pipeline life of field and life of field extension assessments.
- Accident prevention assessment (HAZID, HAZOP) considering changes in facility operations
- Development and update of pigging strategies.
“Xodus Asset Support”
EOR; Enhanced Oil Recovery
The Chiyoda group can determine a strategy for Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR), and assess the integrity of the operating facility to effectively plan for implementation. For that purpose, following expert teams can support;
- Geological assessment, geophysical exploration assessment, boulder physicality assessment and assessment of recoverable reserves
- Reservoir simulation
- Flow assurance
- Engineering for EOR relevant equipment on the onshore and offshore production facility
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Safety and risk assessment
- Cost estimation and scheduling
“Xodus Process & Facility”